Monday, September 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Sophie!!!


Happy Birthday Sophie!

Happy Birthday Sophie, I hope you have a great day with lots of cake and happiness. Grandma has a gift for you from Angela and me. I hope you like it! 

Not a day goes by that I don't think about you, how you are, what you are thinking and how much you are growing up and so fast! I really wish I could hold you and give you a hug and tell you how much I love you and miss you. One day I will see you! 

Give Zach a hug for me and tell him I miss and love him very much!

Have a great Birthday Sophie and I love you very much. You are always in my heart!

Love Dad
XOXOXO

Hi Sophie, 

Happy Birthday!

I hope you have a great Birthday and hope you know that we miss you and love you very much.

Love Angela
xoxo

P.S. - Danika says "woof!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Birthday Cake!

Birthday Cake!

Family Reunion

Family Reunion