Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My boy is becoming a man!

Zachary, you will be turning 13 tomorrow! You are becoming a man and I wish I could be there in the flesh with you to celebrate your 13th Birthday. I am however with you in my heart and all my being that cannot be stopped by any one person or document. You are my son, I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH and I hope that you have a GREAT 13th Birthday. I can only hope that my former friend Simon treats you well and has learned to become a man himself.

I love you Zach and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Zachary,

    I hope that you are very happy and have everything that you could ever want in your life. We miss you very much and think of you and Sophie everyday!!!

    You are 13 today!!! Wow! Happy Birthday Zach!!!!
    May all your wishes come true and ours too. We just wanted to be a part of your life and love and care for you. I hope you know that. I hope that one day you will give your Dad and I a chance to share that love with you and Sophie. We never left you guys, we were pushed out and forced to stay away.

    I love you Zach!
    I hope your day is filled with love and laughter.
    Angela xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you both have been victimized. Keep standing by your man Angela! You've both built a great life together despite such tragic circumstances. My husband has been my rock and I don't know where I would be now if it weren't for his constant encouragement and support.
    Good for you two for having such love and strength together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Donna for your support. People like you make the world a better place.

    All the best,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Birthday Cake!

Birthday Cake!

Family Reunion

Family Reunion